Cast Meet Crew is available in your App Store and Google Play store!
Cast Meet Crew allows you to show case up to 3 Talents on your profile. There you can talk about your experience and upload up to 6 media files to each Talent Portfolio.
Then you can discover other artists and get discovered! Find people in Theatre, Film, Fashion or Music. Refine your search results by adding filters such as language, distance, and age etc.
When searching, Cast Meet Crew shows you the people you want to connect with and allows you to connect in the following ways:
1. By a mutual right swipe, users are saved to each others inboxes and can start a live chat.
2. Users who have liked you get saved to your Connections page. From there you can like them back to start a conversation in your inbox.
3. Users you have liked get saved to your Connections page. From there you can send them an invite.
4. By an invite. If you don't want to leave a connection to chance, you can send an invite every 24 hours. Those who send you invites really like your work! In order to send more invites, upgrade to Cast Meet Crew Premium!
Cast Meet Crew is for all talent who want to find people to collaborate with on a creative projects or just make new friends in Theatre, Film, Fashion, Music and Dance!
Here's a list of the talents:
IN FILM - Actor, Animator, Camera Operator, Casting Director, Cinematographer/DOP , Colorist, Costume designer, Director, DIT - Digital Imaging Technician, Editor, Gaffer, Grips, Hair stylist, Lighting technician,
Makeup Artist, Photographer, Producer, Production Sound, Set Designer, Sound Designer, Special Effects, Stunt Performer, Visual Effects, Writer - Film and TV
IN THEATRE - Actor Backstage, Choreographer, Comedian/Standup, Costume Designer, Dancer, Director, Front of House, Grips, Lighting designer, Makeup Artist, Playwright, Producer, Publicist, Scenic artist, Set Designer, Sound Designer, Stage Manager, Stagehands, Technician, Usher, Dancer.
IN FASHION - Fashion Designer, Makeup and Hair Artist, Model, Photographer
IN MUSIC - Accordion, Acoustic Guitar, All Music, Background Singer, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bass Guitar, Cello, Clarinet, Composer, Conductor, DJ, Dobro, Drums, Electronic Music, Fiddle, Flute, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Lead Guitar, Mandolin, Other Percussion,Piano, Rhythm Guitar, Saxophone, Singer/ Song writer, Steel Guitar, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Upright Bass, Violin, Vocalist.
You can edit your name from your profile page when you select to edit the profile details.
If you accidentally swiped left, not worry, that connection is not lost forever ! Swiping left on Cast Meet Crew means you are not interested in connecting right now, but you maybe interested in connecting later. Therefore, Users you swipe left on go back to the potential pool of future connection.
Before any messages can be sent, two creatives will need to have swiped right on each other to create a connection!
If you don't want to wait, send an invite to this user. You can only send one invite every 24 hours! To send more invites upgrade to Cast Meet Crew Premium.
To report one of your connections you can report them from their profile. Please specify the reason for the report. Once we receive the report, we'll review it as soon as possible!
We use sound notifications to communicate profile activity with you. However, if you really want to turn them off, please go to your settings on the Cast Meet Crew app and switch 'Notifications' off.
Your location will be established by your phone's GPS. To access the change location feature, upgrade to Cast Meet Crew Premium and network with artists anywhere around the world.
In order to enable location services for Cast Meet Crew, you'll need to open your settings on your iPhone, scroll
down to Cast Meet Crew and then ensure 'While Using the App' is selected under the 'Location' menu.
We are sorry to hear that you want to leave our community! To delete your account, open the settings menu of the app and select 'Delete account' at the bottom of the screen. You'll then be prompted and asked if you are sure you want to delete the account. Tap Delete Account. You're welcome back anytime!
Cast Meet Crew Premium is for users on the app that want to enjoy the following additional features:
1. SHOW CASE MORE TALENTS - Showcase up to 6 Talent portfolios on your Profile!
2. LOCATION CHANGE - Change your location to connect with creatives, apply to jobs, or post jobs anywhere around the world!
3. PRIORITY IN DISCOVERY - Priority to show your profile in Discovery.
4. 8 MEDIA FILES PER PORTFOLIO - Upload up to 8 media files per Talent Portfolio!
5. UNLIMITED SWIPES - Unlimited Swipes in Discovery!
6. MORE INVITES - Send 8 Invites every 24 hours!
7. POST MORE JOBS - Post 38 Jobs per month!
8. UNLIMITED JOB APPLICATIONS - Apply to Unlimited Jobs!
If you choose to purchase Cast Meet Crew Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours before the end of the current period.The cost of subscription to Cast Meet Crew Premium is $14.99 USO for 1 month, $71.94 USO for 6 months ($11.99 x 6), $119.88 for 12 months ($9.99 x 12).
We hope you enjoy Cast Meet Crew Premium!
Subscribing for Cast Meet Crew Premium is easy! On your settings page, you will see a button at the top under your location saying "Upgrade to Cast Meet Crew Premium"!
Simply tap this button and you will be redirected to a subscriptions page where you can sign up. We hope you enjoy using Cast Meet Crew Premium!
If you would like to cancel your Cast Meet Crew Premium subscription at any time, simply follow these simple steps!
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone and select iTunes Store
& App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
4. Tap Subscriptions.
5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. (If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID).
6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you decide that you'd like to cancel your Cast Meet Crew Premium subscription, simply follow these steps!
1. Open Google Play store
2. Go to Account under the Play store menu.
3. Tap on Subscriptions, and you will see your active app subscriptions.
4. Select your Cast Meet Crew subscription, and tap Cancel!